Do you have an Intermediate or Advanced level of Surf?
Are you excited to increase your level even more by learning new techniques and strategies?
Do you want personalised support from highly experienced Surf Coaches to help you achieve your goals?
…We have just the answer!
Introducing our Surf Clinic
With our Surf Clinic, you’ll be able to enjoy all the benefits of our Autumn Surfcamp, but with the added support of personalised Surf Coaching attention. In small groups of just 3-6 surfers, our Head Coach, Alberto Escobar, with more than 20 years experience, will guide you through an individual process of personal growth. Together, we will identify and hone in on your objectives and, most importantly, how to achieve them. You will finish the week with new tools and techniques, a deeper understanding of surf, and you will be more confident than ever in your ability.
28th October to 4th November
4th November to 11th November
🔹 7 Nights of accommodation in a double room
🔹 7 x Breakfast
🔹 6 x Lunch
🔹 5 x Dinner
🔹 9 x Mentored Sessions
🔹 4 x Video Coaching
🔹 5 x Yoga Classes
🔹 2 x Mobility and Surf Sessions
🔹 1 x Free-diving Workshop for Surfers
🔹 3 x Functional Surfskate Sessions
Requirements to be part of the NEXO Surf Clinic 2023:
1. Good physical condition- active at least 2/3 times per week; preferably swimming, climbing, strength work, HIIT, Surfskate, etc…
2. Knowledge of the marine environment and the ability to recognise surf zones, channels and currents.
3. Independence to access the line up, good duck or turtle technique to cross the break.
4. Ability to read the different sections of the wave and the direction of the escape or shoulder.
5. Effective paddling technique and acceptable take off.
Ready to up-level your Surf to new heights?
Spots are extremely limited- so book yours here today!